The Summer Hoot at the Ashokan Center - August 22, 23 & 24
The Hoot takes place at the Ashokan Center 477 Beaverkill Road Olivebridge, NY 12461
Kristin Andreassen / Marco Benevento (solo) / Robert Sarazin Blake / Breathe Owl Breathe / David Bromberg / Bright Siders / Burnell Pines / John Cohen / Jay Collins & the Kings County Band / Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer / Ivy Vine Players / The Josies / Chas Justus / DB Leonard / Chris Merenda / Mike + Ruthy / Milton / Mr Chris / Billy Mitchel / Anais Mitchell & Jefferson Hamer / Elizabeth Mitchell & You Are My Flower / Oh to be Home Again: Amy Helm & Friends / The Old Way / Putnam String County Band / The Revelers / Saints of Swing featuring Rene Bailey / Serious Juggling & Comedy / Emily Schaad & Debra Clifford / Simi Stone Orchestra / Small Houses / Spirit Family Reunion / Jay Ungar & Molly Mason / White Light Gong Ensemble
• Friday 3:00 pm gate opens
6:00 pm - 11:00 pm live music on Hoot Hill
followed by short film indoors and campsite jamming
• Saturday 9:30 am - 10:00 pm live music on Hoot Hill,
followed by square dance indoors & hilltop campfire singalong
• Sunday 9:30 am - 6:30 pm live music on Hoot Hill,
and then we say goodbye til the next Hoot!
• Ticket sales keep the Hoot alive + raise money for The Ashokan Center.
• Please bring extra money to buy food, beer, records, and hoot hoodies!
• Please bring your kids! We have activities and programming for all ages: arts & crafts with FiberFlame, nature programming with the Ashokan staff, great children's performers & more!
• In the evenings we have a special space indoors for kids to chill out, do puzzles and board games, and watch movies! BYO blanket and pillow. Get cozy!
• Local food vendors will be selling food all weekend, dig in and enjoy!
• Chef Jill Freiberg will be vending hot breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
• If you are a local farm or business and you'd like to donate food for performer meals, please contact us. We take pride in providing for our musicians and staff!
• Camping is encouraged. There are a few areas: some loud, some quiet, some woodsy, some out in the open.
• On-site lodging is limited and should be purchased in advance. Room descriptions and availability can be found on the ticketing page. All bunks have a comfortable mattress and pillow. Bring your own toiletries, towel, pillowcase and bedding or sleeping bag.
• Search AirBnB for local homes with shared or private rooms.
• Check out Trip Advisor for hotel accommodations in Kingston.
• See a map of bed and breakfasts in the area.
• There is a campfire singalong and a square dance on Saturday night. Join in!
• Dancing is always encouraged!
• There is a "jamming" campground.
• Beer will be sold on site. Please drink responsibly.
• Please be kind to each other and treat the land with respect.
• Sorry, no dogs are allowed on the Ashokan Center campus.