Skip to main content

Tribes Hill - Art in the Park

Art in the Park

Saturday, May 13th, 2006 12 - 4pm

Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow @ Patriots Park

Patriots Park is on Rt. 9, Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow border, New York 10591

An annual event hosted by Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow Arts Council featuring arts, crafts and music.

This year Tribes Hill will have the main stage:

1:00 Lara Herscovitch and Iris Cohen

1:35 Susan Kane

2:00 David Goldman

2:25 Open Book

3:00 Kathleen Pemble

3:30 Hope Machine

Rain or Shine? This in from town official Jenifer Ross

"The forecast for tomorrow calls for 20-30% chance of rain and the rain date calls for 70% chance of rain, plus rain almost all of the days leading up to Saturday. SO...we feel that it's better to go with the possibly better day, plus we will lose our tent if you go to the rain date. It is meant to start raining in the early evening tomorrow, but if it starts earlier, we will likely end the day in accordance."

Tribes Hill []
You are subscribed as Your user name is
To unsubscribe from these mailings,
or reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
Powered by SLAB500 []