Simon Feldman's Revival YoFi Digital Media Art CenterYoFi Fest's own year-round theaterYoFi Digital Media Art Center28 Wells Avenue, Building 3 - 5th Floor, Yonkers NY 10701
A documentary about the volunteers, musicians and community at Clearwaters's Great Hudson River Revival Music Festival. It is a powerful behind the scenes tribute to Pete Seeger by Tribes Hill friend and filmmaker, Simon Feldman.
- Simon Feldman's Revival YoFi Digital Media Art Center
- 7:30PM to 9:30PMPeter Calo Returns to the Lyric Coffeehouse in Redding, CTLyric CoffeehouseRedding Community Center 37 Lonetown RdRedding, CTUnited States
- 7:30PM to 10:30AMAn Evening of Timeless Songwriters with Peter Calo And Anne CarpenterWestchester Collaborative Theater Join Anne and Peter as they perform the classic songs of Paul Simon – Joni Mitchell – Carly Simon and James Taylor. Enjoy the harmony and lyrics of these amazing singer songwriters in concert at the intimate Westchester Collaborative Theater located in Ossining NYReserve you tix https://www.wctheater.org/Located at 27a Main St, Ossining, NY 10562Peter Calo has been Carly Simon’s guitar player and backing vocalist, musical director and occasional producer and even song collaborator for the last 20 plus years. Peter has performed and/or recorded with such diverse artists as, Dionne Warwick, Queen Latifah, Willie Nelson, Hall and Oates, Sophie B. Hawkins, Andrea Bocelli, Jimmy Webb, Kris Kristofferson, Leonard Bernstein, Marc Shaiman, Julie Taymor, Lesley Gore, Crash Test Dummies, Harvey Fierstein and more. Anne Carpenter has been performing the music of these amazing artists as a duo with Peter Calo for the past four and a half years in addition to singing with a jazz quartet and in her church choir. Anne is a once-in-a-while songwriter and photographer with some of her work for viewing around Ossining, her hometown. Ossining, NYUSA
- 2PM to 4PMTHIS LAND Concert Series: KJ Denhert with special guest Fred Gillen JrAthens Cultural Center24 Second StreetAthens, NY
- 7:30PM to 10:30AMMohansic Grill Presents Peter Calo and Band with Anne Carpenter Mohansic Grill and Lounge1500 Baldwin RoadYorktown Heights, NYUnited States
- 10:30AM to 12:30PMHastings Farmers Market with Peter Calo Hastings Farmers Market Hastings On Hudson, NY
- 2PM to 4:30PMThis Land Concert Series: Carolann Solebello with Special Guest Fred Gillen JrAthens Cultural Center24 Second StreetAthens, NY
- 7PM to 10AMSONGS THAT HONOR WORKING PEOPLE FEATURING GUTHRIE’S GHOST, MAGPIE, BRUCE MOLSKY AND OTHER SPECIAL GUESTSTowne Crier Cafe379 Main StreetBeacon, NY
- 6:30PM to 9:30AMPeter Calo & Dawn Derow : A Benefit Concert for BluePath Service DogsUNCLE CHEEF Uncle CHEEF's offers American Tapas-style share plates, a full bar featuring a carefully curated wine list and craft cocktails, with an emphasis on tequila and mezcal, all served lovingly in a warm, magical space. We are thrilled that Ian Henderickson-Smith and his wife Jenny Larisey have agreed to partner with us for this special event. Brewster Station is easily accessible from Manhattan via Metro North. From there, it’s a five minute cab ride to the venue. Dawn Derow and Peter Calo will reunite for a special end-of-summer concert to support BluePath’s mission to unlock life’s potential by providing expertly trained autism service dogs that offer safety, companionship, and opportunities for independence. The evening will feature folk and classic rock from the 1960s to the present, with songs by The Eagles, Linda Ronstadt, Jimmy Webb, Shawn Colvin, Brandi Carlile, Peter Calo among others.Brewster, NYUSA
- 1PM to 3AMFred Gillen Jr Folk Songs of HopeRoe Jan Brewing32 Anthony StHillsdale, NY
- 6PM to 9AMThe Artist Formerly Known as Fred Gillen Jr Solo AcousticKeegan Ales20 St James StKingston, NY
Summer HootThe Ashokan CenterOlivebridge, NY
Three days of music, nature, and community are in store at the Ashokan Center in Olivebridge, NY.
Hear world-class roots music featuring over 20 acts including Hoot hosts & founders The Mammals. See your friends and neighbors, wander the handmade craft vendor village, check out activities at the kids zone, and sample local food, beer, and cider. Join a jam or singalong, try your hand at blacksmithing, and take a guided hike to Cathedral Gorge. Relax with intimate mini concerts in the Pewter Shop and rejuvenate with morning gong baths and yoga. Camping is encouraged. We also have longhouse bunks and limited private rooms on site.
The Mammals • Olivia K & The Parkers • The Whiskey Treaty Roadshow • Jay Ungar & Molly Mason • The Shaker (feat. Simi Stone) • Billy Wylder Cole Quest & The City Pickers • What? • Josh Hines & Spero • Pulso de Barro • Furnace Mountain • The City Stompers • Seth Bernard & Jordan Hamilton • Lara Hope’s Gold Hope Duo • Gregory Stovetop • Mister Chris • Kenny Cosca • Love Waves • Nate the Great • Dr. Rob Williams • Arm of the Sea Theater • and more! Learn more about each artist on the lineup page.
Weekend $90 (an incredible value!)
Sliding scale tix available at the gate while space allows. No one turned away for lack of funds.
- Summer HootThe Ashokan Center
- 5PM to 7PM20th Annual Woody Guthrie Hootenanny Hosted by Scott UrgolaMount Zion Church at Reis Park82 Primrose StreetKatonah, NY
- 8:30PMSharkey & the SparksTowne Crier CafeThe Towne Crier is pleased to welcome back Sharkey & The Sparks full-band line up, featuring Sharkey McEwen — well known to music lovers throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond as the lead guitarist of The Slambovian Circus of Dreams — Ben McEwen, Sharkey’s teenage son, and a select group of talented musician friends including: Felipe Torres on drums, RJ McCarty on keyboards, Quinn Petkus on bass & trombone, Oliver Petkus on trombone, Luis Perez on trumpet, Premik Russell-Tubbs on saxophone and flute, plus special guests. This multi-generational, multi-talented ensemble is heart-warming to behold.Beacon, New York
- 8PM to 10AMThe Trike (featuring the artist formerly known as Fred Gillen Jr)The Central300 Railroad Avenue, at Peekskill Metro North StationPeekskill, NY
- 7:30PMJoe Crookston@ Common GroundSouth ChurchSongwriter, guitarist, painter, fiddler, slide player, eco-village member, and believer in all things possible. Named 2016 Folk Alliance International Artist-in-Residence, he’s played with Suzanne Vega, Dar Williams, David Francey, John McCutcheon, John Gorka, Judy Collins, and hundreds more. His songs are cinematic and are being made into award-winning films. He’ll surprise you and awaken the cynics. He’s plumbing for lyrical gold like a social archeologist. His songs are universal, his rhythm infectious and in concert, he is funny as hell one moment and transcendent the next. Come to a show. Mystical, and humorous roads, twisting through vivid cinematography. Like short 4:00 films. Visual, artful, and human. Brooklyn in July, Oklahoma towns, rattlesnake tails, turbary thieves, Galway heather, meter maids, and drunk roosters. At the end of the night, you’ll leave inspired. 343 Broadway Dobbs Ferry, NYUnited States
- 7PM to 11PMJazz on Main Presents Peter Calo and Anne Carpenter “Timeless Singer Songwriters” The music of Paul Simon – Joni Mitchell – Carly Simon – James Taylor Jazz On MainPeter Calo and Anne Carpenter bring the music of “Timeless Singer Songwriters”Paul Simon – Joni Mitchell – Carly Simon – James Taylor to Mt. Kisco’s Jazz on Main club and restaurant.Peter and Anne will be Joined by Jenny Hill on Sax and Flute and Damon Grant on Percussion. The bands credits include Carly Simon, Jimmy Webb, Madonna, Morgan James, Joe Louis Walker, Burning Spear, Maxi Priest, Govt. Mule, Willie Nelson, Hall and Oates. Edgar Winter, etc. Join this stellar band as they perform classics as well as deep tracks. Songs like Carey, The Boxer, You’re so Vain, Carolina on My Mind, Loves Me Like a Rock Me and Julio and so many moreMt. Kisco, NYUSA
- Peter CaloJazz on Mainhere
3PMUnion Church Vocal Soloists ConcertUnion Church of Pocantico Hills
Mezzo-soprano Christina Grohowski, tenor Adam Goldstein, and baritone Jonathan Mildner, vocal section leaders and soloists with the choir of Union Church, present an array of works selected from the repertoire they have presented in services at the church as well as some operatic favorites.
The church’s Organist and Director of Music, Richard Coffey, will accompany them at the piano, the event taking place in the church’s spacious and acoustically vibrant Fellowship Hall.
Union Church is adjacent to the Rockefeller estate, Kykuit, in Pocantico Hills, and is the home of nine distinguished stained-glass windows by Henri Matisse and Marc Chagall. Please join us for a toast and some light refreshments at the conclusion of the event.
Tickets for admission are $20 for the general public and $10 for students with IDs.
Ample off-street parking is available. Please join us for a toast and some light refreshments at the conclusion of the event.
Please call or email to reserve your tickets today and to inquire about our concert series.
Union Church of Pocantico Hills
- 3PMUnion Church Vocal Soloists ConcertUnion Church of Pocantico Hills
- 7:AM to 11:AMJazz on Main” presents Peter Calo with his band, Gary Schreiner, Malcolm Gold and John BollingerJazz on Main37 S Moger AveMt Kisco, NYUnited States
- 7:AM to 8:30pmAMPangea Presents Peter Calo : “Playing the Music of Peter Calo and others”Pangea178 2nd Ave,New York, NYUS
- 4:00pmAM to 6:00pmAMNo Fuss and Feathers @ The Turning Point in PiermontThe Turning Point Cafe468 Piermont AvenuePiermont, NYUSA
- 7:30 pmAM to 10:30 pmAMWednesday Night Open Mic with Guest Host Fred Gillen JrBirdsall House970 Main St.Peekskill, NY
- 7:30pmAM to 10:00pmAMGroovin' in Fairfield welcomes The Four Horsemen with special guest Ursula HansberryGroovin' in New Fairfield, New Fairfield Senior Center, 33 CT Route 37, New Fairfield CT 0681233 CT Route 37New Fairfield, CTUSA
- 7:30pmAM to 10:00pmAMHolley McCreary (w/Chris Vitarello) and Brian DolzaniGroovin' in New Fairield, New Fairfield Senior Center, CT Route 37, New Fairfield, CT 068123CT Route 37New Fairfield, CTUSA
- 7:30 pmAMLive Music in the Courtyard: Words and Music of Woody Guthrie Performed by Fred Gillen JrChappaqua Library 195 South Greeley AvenueChappaqua, NY
- 7:AM to 10:AMPeter Calo Band To perform at a New Venue on the coast of Central New Jersey U.N. Owens MusicafeU.N. Owens Musicafe151 Bay Ave. Highlands, NJ
- 4:AM to 7:AM"Across the Vast eternal Sky" Spring Concert 2022 Taghkanic Chorale with member Rick AhnemanHoly Name of Mary ChurchHoly Name of Mary ChurchCroton-on-Hudson, NY
- 8:AM to 11:AM"Across the Vast Eternal Sky" Spring Concert 2022 with member Rick AhnemanHoly Name of Mary ChurchHoly Name of Mary ChurchCroton-on-Hudson, NY
- 7:AM to 8:30pmAMPangea presents Peter Calo ‘Something For Everyone” with Gary Schreiner Jeff Eyrich and Clem WaldmannPangea178 2nd Ave,New York, NYUS
- 6:00 pmAM to 8:00 pmAMSongwriters in the Round Featuring Linda Draper, Fred Gillen Jr., and Carolann SolebelloBean Runner Cafe201 South Division StreetPeekskill, NYUSA
- 7:30 pmAM to 10:00 pmAMLinda Draper, Fred Gillen Jr, and Carolann Solebello in- the- roundThe Turning Point Cafe468 Piermont AvenuePiermont, NYUSA
- 6:AM to 8:AMPeter Calo Returns To the Towne Crier - Salon Stage“Main Street Dining Room” at The Towne Crier 379 Main Street Beacon, NY
- 2:00 pmAM to 4:00 pmAMRick Ahneman - Hudson Free Library Holiday Coffee House ConcertHendrick Hudson Free Library185 Kings Ferry RoadMontrose, NY
- 11:00 amAM to 5:00 pmAMArtoberfestBethany Arts Community40 Somerstown RoadOssining, NY
- 8:00 pm EasternAMThe Levins: Rally for LOVE! ConcertLivestream : Facebook and Youtube
- 7:30pmAM to 10:00pmAMGroovin' in New Fairfield presents Teddy Goldstein and Kat Spina with special guest Mark GrossmanNew Fairfield Senior Center33 Route 37New Fairfield, CTUSA
- 6:AM to 8:AMBean Runner Cafe Presents Peter Calo with Gary Scheiner, Malcolm Gold, Chris Marshak, Aaron HeickBean Runner Cafe201 South Division StreetPeekskill, NYUSA
- Hope Machine w/ Special Guests - A Concert For PeaceHammond House111 Grasslands Rd.Valhalla, NY